SCREGMAN SAYS...

THIS IS MY GAME... SUCKING THE MARROW FROM THE BONES OF LIFE... ONE BONE AT A TIME...

Thursday, October 20, 2005

BEGINNINGS...


Hmmm... My first blog. I'd heard about these things. Never even thought I'd give it a try, let alone start one. But a friend of mine started one because some friends of his had started some, etc. etc. And so I'm continuing this chain. I have nothing grand or earth-shattering to say, and if I did, it's all relative anyway. What may be "intelligent" to some will be absolute crap to others.

I like this idea: "If you're dumb, surround yourself with smart people. If you're smart, surround yourself with smart people who disagree with you."

I've heard that twice on TV from Sports Night & The West Wing. Don't know if these are Aaron Sorkin's words or not...

But the bottom line for starting a blog... Why not?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home