SCREGMAN SAYS...

THIS IS MY GAME... SUCKING THE MARROW FROM THE BONES OF LIFE... ONE BONE AT A TIME...

Friday, October 28, 2005

FRIDAY... IN A NUTSHELL


SCARY MOMENTS: Thought I was short $45.00 in cash count. Found it after doing some research / Sold Bus Pass #666 / Glanced at odometer earlier this week and it happened to be 666

HARDEST DECISION: Do I call HotFudge and bother her with some minor crap? [I chose not to bother her...]

OVERHEARD (in a bookstore): Narnia.... I luuuuuuuuuuv Narnia. I wish I could go to Narnia...

OVERHEARD (at WalMart): The haunted house sucked / It was great / They didn't even touch us / They're not allowed to / All they did was...

SOMETHING THAT MADE ME LAUGH: EMILF.... HA HA HA...

THANK YOU: for the soy milk

DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE?
SITUATION: After releasing Financial Aid check to a student, the student said "Thank-you"
WHAT I HAD TO SAY: "You're welcome..."
WHAT I WANTED TO SAY: "You sorry ass b*tch. You've got straight F's and W's (Withdrawals) since 1998 AND you're on academic probation. How is it possible you're getting Financial Aid?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home